Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2010 Cookie Swap













Are you ready for some holiday competition? Get out those mixers, measuring cups, cookies sheets, and aprons. It's time for our annual Cookie Swap. How many years has it been now?

We've had some real contenders in years past including Leslie Jerkins, two time overall winner. It just might be your year to be crowned as the Cookie Queen! Heh. And yes, we will have several categories this year too!

Please comment below and let me know if Tuesday, December 8 or Thursday, December 10 works better for you. Majority will rule.

Instructions, details, and recipe book from last year's event to come....

I'll be checking for your comments!

13 comments:

Becca said...

The blog looks great!!

I am pumped about the Cookie Exchange! December 10th is my vote!

laura stephens said...

thursday the 10th is my vote as well. can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Jean say either is fine but prefers 12/8

Mandi said...

thursday the 10th is my vote!

Martha said...

Thursday the 10th is my vote.

stacey meredith said...

Looks like the 10th is a ahead....

annecase said...

Either will work for me. I may even participate this year...maybe! :)

Laura said...

the 10th is my vote!!

Anonymous said...

FYI - Break and Bakes (thanks Randi for enlightening me to that phrase) are welcome but will not be considered in the judging.

Blessed said...

Oh, man! The cookie exchange is my favorite thing ever! I found out today my work Christmas party is the 10th, and I think I have to go? Oh, pretty please start voting for Tuesday!!! Or, I can do that Saturday!

I really wanna come!

stacey m. said...

Nahhh I don't think you have to go... prior commitment! :)

ashley said...

i can do either one - carrie we're more fun than your work friends so we win by default!

Blessed said...

You're right, girls! :) I don't think I've ever missed a cookie exchange!